A 36-unit foreclosed property in College Station, Texas will be offered for public sale at the front entrance of Brazos County Courthouse located at 300 E 26th Street, Bryan, TX 77803. The sale will be held on October 25, 2023, at 11 a.m. The property’s open house will be on August 30, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Located just minutes from Texas A&M University (TAMU), Kyle Field, retail outlets, running trails, Wolf Pen Creek Park, and along the TAMU bus route, Broadstone Ranch at Wolf Pen Creek is College Station’s premier luxury apartment community. Nestled in the heart of the Wolf Pen Creek domain, Broadstone Ranch offers all of the luxuries of an urban lifestyle within a quaint and secluded setting. Convenient location, comfortable lifestyle features, and countless upgrades throughout the units make Broadstone Ranch College Station’s most desirable complex. The minimum bid is currently unstated.
Bidders are encouraged to thoroughly review previous participation certification requirements, terms, conditions, and necessary forms to submit a complete, responsive bid prior to participating in property sale. Additional Property Information
- Unique floor plans with options such as multiple bedrooms, baths, and unit square feet.
- Lighting packages and ceiling fans in each room, vaulted ceilings.
- Programmable thermostats for high efficiency heating and air conditioning.
- Maple cabinets with lots of storage space.
- Granite counter tops and under-mount stainless steel sink.
- Finishes are top of the line with custom paint colors, porcelain tile in wet areas and wood laminate floors in living areas.
- 36 units
- 33,294 total rentable square feet
- Built in 2014
- 76 parking spaces
- Community room, exercise room, and commercial kitchen
- 2 units with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and 525 unit square feet
- 6 units with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and 749 unit square feet
- 18 units with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 947 unit square feet
- 4 units with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1041 unit square feet
- 6 units with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 1090 unit square feet
Property is subject to a Foreclosure Sale Use Agreement with Riders for Occupied Market Rate Properties including (1) Rider of Enforcement, (2) Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure, (3) Nondiscrimination Against Section 8 Certificate Holders and Voucher Holders, and (4) Physical Condition. Potential bidders assume the responsibility to thoroughly research the property to reach their own conclusions as to physical condition, number and occupancy of revenue producing units, estimates of operating costs, repair costs (where applicable) and any other factors bearing on the valuation of the property.
Why does HUD have Properties for Sale?
HUD's Federal Housing Administration (FHA) has programs which insure mortgages or provide direct loans on multifamily properties. When a mortgagor defaults on a loan insured by FHA, the mortgagee can assign the mortgage to HUD and receive the benefits of the FHA mortgage insurance. The mortgage then becomes a HUD-held mortgage and if the mortgage cannot be reinstated, HUD Multifamily Property Disposition forecloses on the property. For more information about HUD and its available programs, visit www.hud.gov.